The NLPS Board of Trustees approved a new Three- and 10-Year Capital Plan on March 28, 2018.
The new capital priorities for the division include:
- A replacement school for Vera M. Welsh Elementary School in Lac La Biche
- A modernization for Ecole Plamondon School
- A new school in Buffalo Lake Metis Settlement
- A modernization for North Star Elementary School
- A modernization for Iron River School
Each year, school divisions across the province are required to submit a Three-Year Capital Plan to Alberta Education. All school divisions are also required to have a 10-Year Capital Plan on file that is approved by the School Board. The Board will advocate for its priorities to be included in future provincial school infrastructure announcements.
FULL DOCUMENT: 2019-2022 Three- and 10-Year Capital Plan